(I know during this time of year, I get really tired of how early it gets dark and the cold weather that accompanies this time of year.)
If you are a grant professional and feel that way too, I have an exciting opportunity to share with you…
Grant Management Boot Camp In Orlando Florida!
We surveyed our grant community and found that 80% of our audience prefers a live seminar to self-paced training such as an online training program.
If you are in the “live” group as well, I want you to know that we’ve decided to combine the best of our live Grant Management Boot Camp with the sunny skies and balmy temps of Orlando FL this winter.
Consider this invitation to join us in Orlando Florida in February for LIVE Grant Management Boot Camp.
Grant Management Training That Matters
If you follow me on LinkedIn or the MyFedTrainer.com blog, you know I love to share how to fast-track your grant management training with the key elements that are important in any comprehensive program.
But what makes these foundational concepts relevant?
I discovered that without a relationship to three important factors training loses relevance quickly.
It’s a “use it or lose it” mindset!
What Makes Grant Management Training Relevant?
There are three pillars that make grant management training more relevant:
- Connect the training to something participants care about
This can be getting and keeping more grants to fund your mission, career development, and job satisfaction, or something more personal to you Winter Blues.
Without a direct connection to something that you care about, training becomes a purely “academic” exercise.
- Connect the training to skill development
Would you like more opportunities to make more money and have more choices in your career path?
Relevant training in your area of expertise is a proven path to increasing opportunities for advancement within your current (or even a new) organization.
- Connect the training to your day-to-day life
We realize that overwhelming you with a “data dump” of facts can be counter-productive.
That’s why every participant in our Grant Management Boot Camp program receives a full year of e-mentoring to support them when they get back in the “real-world” of grant management.
We’re there even after you finish your training to help Winter Blues “connect the dots” between theory and your day-to-day grant management responsibilities.
No Giant Ballroom-This is customized to help YOU be a better grant manager!
This is not a giant impersonal ballroom and it’s not a talking-head lecture.
It’s a personalized small group setting…sharing what’s new, what’s hot and what’s working right now in grant management to protect and expand your Federal funding
Because this is personalized experience, the seating is very limited.
That’s why it’s more important than ever to take the first step if this would be a good fit for you.
Join Us in Florida-Feel More “Grant-Ready”
Here are some of the benefits you will receive in this engaging and interactive two-day training seminar:
- Learn how to protect your current grant funding and get positioned to receive more.
- Develop a plan for full implementation of the new grant regulations 2 CFR Part 200 at your organization.
- Understand tips and strategies for procurement, property management, human resources, program reporting, financial management and more…
- Uncover how to go through the new Federal risk assessment successfully.
- Discover strategies for ensuring only allowable costs get charged to your Federal award.
- Determine ways to incorporate the newly increased internal controls requirements at your organization.
- Map out a customized action plan for your department or organization using easy-to-use grant management resources
And much more!
Ready to Improve Your Grant Management?
How about you?
Would you like to be a better grant manager?
We have another grant management training seminar coming soon.
Click here to get all the details!
Hope to see you there!
Lucy Morgan CPA, MBA
CEO, Compliance Warrior
Author of “Decoding Grant Management-The Ultimate Success Guide to the Federal Grant Regulations in 2 CFR Part 200” The 2nd Edition is now available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle versions.